As we are outsource many of our deliveries, please note the following:
- After the order has been processed, the delivery time is 3-5 working days. However, due to circumstances beyond our control, the delivery time may be longer than stated above.
Please note our delivery service offers Curbside delivery only. This means that we will deliver your items directly to the curb outside your home or business as close as possible.
- If you feel that your property may be inaccessible for a large van then we ask that you please have an alternate plan in place to accept delivery from outsourced couriers.
- Drivers will be in contact before delivery. If you are not home, we ask that you please point out a ‘safe space’ to leave your delivery. For larger deliveries, there may be a re-delivery charge if you are not home to accept. Please note you must be contactable on the day of delivery – failure to answer courier phone calls may result in a re-delivery fee.
- We can only pick up & recycle electrical goods of customers in our local area, if you are outside our local area please contact us for further steps.
- If you require us to recycle, please have your appliance disconnected and outside your front door prior to delivery.
If it’s a gas or duel-fuel appliance, you must have a registered engineer disconnect for you. Do not attempt this yourself.
- Our recycling area is open to any customer who wishes to drop off their own appliance. If assistance is required, please contact reception and a member of staff will come to help you.
Rasa Baruliene Neverauskite
Our Product Assortment
- Tiles & Wood Flooring
- Domestic Appliances
- Garden Machinery
We Are A Family Run Business For Over 60 Years
Toss Bryan celebrated its 60th Anniversary in 2013. Since the doors first opened in the 1960’s, the store has been owned and run by the Bryan family. We began as a small store on Patrick Street in Fermoy town, before expanding to our current 30,000 square feet premises on Court House Road which now employs over 35 staff members.
Our longevity can be primarily attributed to the ongoing support of the local community and our staff’s dedication to providing exceptional advice, value and customer service that’s second to none.
The Local Community
We show our appreciation to the people of Fermoy and its surrounding areas by continually supporting and sponsoring as many local events, clubs and charities as possible; examples include Fermoy Hospital, local GAA teams, festivals and many more.
We also hold a number of in-store demonstrations, promotions and events such as coffee mornings, cooking demos in our kitchen showroom, and expert speakers for our customers to enjoy. Keep an eye on us on Facebook and Twitter for upcoming events, competitions and offers.