Brightside Extended Warranty
A lot can happen to your appliances, electrical and mobile products. Extended Warranty from Brightside provides you with up to 4 years extra protection after your manufacturer’s warranty expires. You’ll enjoy the extra benefits of unlimited repairs, surge protection and wear and tear. Brightside Extended Warranty is designed to protect you so you can always look on the bright side.
Brightside Extended Warranty Cover* includes:
- Surge protection. We have a safeguard in place for when your product suffers greatly from electrical interference.
- Wear and tear. All products can be affected by wear and tear. But don’t worry, you’re covered.
- No lemon guarantee. If you’re unlucky enough to have three failures of the same component and a fourth occurs, relax. We’ll simply replace it.
- Fully transferable. This is a real bonus. You can increase the value of your gift or sale by transferring your cover to the new owner.
- Food spoilage. Here’s a fresh idea. If your fridge or freezer loses its cool, we’ll replace all your food.
- Laundry care. If your clothes are messed up by the washing machine or dryer, we’ll cover the cleaning.
Purchasing Extended Warranty
- Select your product and extended warranty term in store.
- Pay for your product and cover at the cashier.
- Cover confirmation and T&Cs will be emailed to you.
Making a claim
- Have a copy of your purchase receipt handy.
- Call Our Brightside Cover team on +353 25 31833.
- One of Our friendly team will verify your details and assist you with your claim.
Our Brightside Cover team are available Monday to Friday 9:30am to 5pm (excluding Irish public holidays).
For more details on the Brightside Cover, you can view the Terms and Conditions and the Insurance Product Information Document at https://www.brightsideco.ie/products/
This insurance product is underwritten by AWP P&C S.A. – Dutch Branch, trading as Allianz Partners Europe, located at Poeldijkstraat 4, 1059 VM Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Corporate identification No 33094603, is registered at the Dutch Authority for Financial Markets (AFM) No 12000535 and is authorised by L’Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR) in France and authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business and administered in Ireland by Frith Service Contracts Ltd, Business Number 373654 (trading as Brightside), who is registered and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland under No C51103. Brightside Extended Warranty Product Cover is provided by the retailer of the product and is administered by Frith Service Contracts Ltd, Business Number 37365, a warranty service provider regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. © Copyright 2016.
Rasa Baruliene Neverauskite
Our Product Assortment
- Tiles & Wood Flooring
- Domestic Appliances
- Garden Machinery
We Are A Family Run Business For Over 60 Years
Toss Bryan celebrated its 60th Anniversary in 2013. Since the doors first opened in the 1960’s, the store has been owned and run by the Bryan family. We began as a small store on Patrick Street in Fermoy town, before expanding to our current 30,000 square feet premises on Court House Road which now employs over 35 staff members.
Our longevity can be primarily attributed to the ongoing support of the local community and our staff’s dedication to providing exceptional advice, value and customer service that’s second to none.
The Local Community
We show our appreciation to the people of Fermoy and its surrounding areas by continually supporting and sponsoring as many local events, clubs and charities as possible; examples include Fermoy Hospital, local GAA teams, festivals and many more.
We also hold a number of in-store demonstrations, promotions and events such as coffee mornings, cooking demos in our kitchen showroom, and expert speakers for our customers to enjoy. Keep an eye on us on Facebook and Twitter for upcoming events, competitions and offers.