Information on Pellets
Pellet fuels (or pellets) are biofuels made from compressed organic matter or biomass and are suitable for use with wood pellets certified to EN 14961-2 grade A1 with a diameter of 6 mm and a length that can range from 10 to 30 mm.
As fuel, pellets are completely environmentally friendly, as they are made entirely of natural wood, without glue or other chemical compounds. Pellets have a high calorific value (4.7 to 5.3 kW/kg) which means they produce high heat output comparable to dry wood or coal. Pellets also have a low moisture content which helps consistent combustion efficient.
At Waterford Stanley we stock spare parts on all our stoves and cookers we sell today and hold spares parts on stoves and cookers discontinued up to 10 years.
Your local Stanley Centre or Stanley stockist will be pleased to supply spare parts and to provide any other information your require. For further information on your stove or cooker and exploded views, go to the Technical Manuals section or to find your nearest Stockist.
- Maximum Heat Output 9kW to the room
- High Efficiency up to 96% – almost 4 times more efficient than an open fire
- Self-cleaning burner means reduced waste in your ash pan
- 17.5Kg internal hopper runs for up to 25 hours from a fill of pellets
- Pellet consumption min 0.7 kg/h max 2 kg/h
- Fully adjustable in terms of time and temperature including sleep timer
- Programmable controller with up to 6 on/off times per day
- Flue outlet size 80mm
- Rear flue outlet only
- Approved to EN 14785 standard
- External air compatible
- Available in 3 colours – Claret, Black and White
- Includes commissioning
- Ecodesign 2022 ready
|Flue Outlet Diameter