When you need your hairstyle to keep up with your lifestyle, the new PROluxe Curling Wand can do just that. This high performance 25-38mm wand comes complete with OPTIheat technology, helping you create professional looking, tousled waves that last all day.
The curling wand’s barrel comes covered in a unique grip-tech coating that adds a light resistance and friction, but works to stop snagging or catching hair. This slipless coating is the perfect styling addition, especially for those who may struggle creating consistent curls.
By using the specially designed PRO+ setting, the wand’s temperature is automatically set at a responsible 185°C. That means you can curl more often without any of the heat damage guilt, and be left to enjoy healthy looking hair that lasts all day.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
Intelligent OPTIHeat technology provides heat where it matters
Salon results that last all day
25-38mm barrel creates voluminous waves and curls
Grip tech coating for frustration free, slipless, coating
Integrated digital display, 120°C – 210°C
Pro+ setting at 185°C for healthier styling
How to use
Before use, ensure the hair is clean, dry and tangle-free.
- Section the hair prior to styling. Style the lower layers first.
- Plug the product into the mains power supply.
- Press and hold the on button to switch on.
- When the styler is plugged in but not turned on a lock symbol will show in the display window indicating the styler is in standby mode L.
- Select the desired temperature.
- To adjust the temperature use the +/- temperature controls on the side of the product. ‘+’ increases the temperature ‘-‘ decreases the temperature.