Efficient and ergonomic hand blower – perfect for clearing the garden of leaves and other small waste or cut plants. It is characterized by a low level of vibrations that guarantees comfort of use and quiet operation, which enables easy use in the vicinity of other residential buildings.
Oleo-Mac Blower BV250
- The ecological engine, thanks to the low noise emission, is ideal for work in dense residential buildings. The model is distinguished by a perfect balance and one of the lowest weights in this class of blowers.
- The anti-vibration system consists of 3 steel springs completely isolating the operator from vibrations generated by the machine.
- The rubber pad ensures a firm and comfortable grip while isolating the operator’s hands from vibrations transmitted to the handles.
- The large filter ensures maximum protection of the engine even when working in very dusty environments. Easily accessible for maintenance.
- RPM control lever (3200 – 7000 per minute)
- The blower can be adapted to collect debris with a pipe kit and a tank (standard equipment).