The new lightweight BC241HL is powerful and robust, this hedge trimmer is just what you need to confidently tackle all types of hedge, no matter how tough or dense. It features high-quality blades and gearboxes to guarantee consistent long term efficiency, maximum productivity and minimum effort. It has a 1.4-meter shaft and blade rotatable through 12 different positions from 0 to 180 degrees, for maximum working flexibility.
- Power/Displacement: 1.2HP – 0.9 Kw / 21.7 cm3
- Blade Length: 500 mm
- Blade type: Double blade, rotable through 12 positions from 00 to 180o
- Blade pitch: 35 mm
- Overall length of machine: 2.4 m
- High quality steel blades guarantee optimum results even on the thickest and toughest hedges. Adjustable, so as to adapt to any operating situation.
- Model is fitted with “primer” system to facilitate cold starting.
- Digital coil with electronic rpm limiter: mechanical output remains consistent at any engine speed. Ignition advance facilitates starting and favours low fuel consumption.
- This model with a 1.8 meter shaft and blade rotatable through 12 different positions from 0 to 180 degrees, for maximum working flexibility.