- Top or rear flue exit for flexible installation
- Cast iron body for greater heat retention and unique aesthetics
- Stunning, modern design
- Highest efficiency in class – Kalor 98 Hermetic line – 98% combustion efficiency
- Large flame viewing glass
- Fully sealed – perfect for Passive House and NZEB
- Exceptionally low noise
- Natural convection option
- Removable, air-tight ash box
- Removable handle
- Personal Digital Assistant
- Wi-Fi enabled – remote operation via Smartphone App
Kalor 98 Cast Round | Wood Pellet | Room Sealed | 8KW
The Kalor 98 Cast Round 8 is an 8kW air stove with Natural Convection and is certified as “room-sealed”, meaning it takes no air from the room, but all through its dedicated air intake duct which can be ducted direct to outdoors. This is perfect for NZEB and Passive House homes or for where the homeowner doesn’t want a pesky, combustion vent in the wall. From Kalor’s premier, hermetic stove range, the 98 Cast Iron range was born. Thanks to the continuous motor combined with the combustion chamber and the brazier both in Cast Iron, the 98 Cast Iron range guarantees excellent performance and silence that makes it a completly uniquemarket offering.
The 98 Cast Round 8 is a class leader in terms of efficiency, noise and emissions and has a robust, yet beautiful appearance which has been copied often but never equalled.