The HY4HT26 is an ergonomic and powerful petrol 26cc hedge trimmer, designed for ease of use and economy. It’s equipped with a 585mm (23”) double reciprocating cutting blade which has an effective cutting length of 510mm (20”). Special handle isolation mountings lowers the vibration that is sent to the operator’s hands/arms for a comfortable cutting experience the perfect solution for overgrown gardens.
The handle is rotatable through 180 degrees left to right to suit the cutting direction and achieve a more precise cut. An ergonomic design, weighing just 4.9kg, enables the user to comfortably use this hedge trimmer for extended periods.
It’s powered by a 26cc 4-stroke Hyundai petrol engine offering good mid range torque and increased fuel efficiency and Mo need to mix 2-stroke oil and petrol. The HY4TR26 easy start engine uses a CDI ignition system, which means you’ll never have to wrestle to get it started with its high power to weight ratio it is ideal for all hedge cutting jobs around the home.
The HY4HT26 has been designed to make trimming your garden hedge a simple and effortless task. The ergonomically positioned controls not only make operator use more comfortable, but more importantly, make using your Hyundai garden hedge trimmer as safe as possible.
In The Box: HY4HT26 Petrol Hedge Trimmer & User Manual
With Hyundai’s 3 year warranty and low maintenance requirements, you can have complete peace of mind that in any event, you will have the back-up, parts and support you need.
Covered by Hyundai 3 year warranty.
- 51cm Double Sided Cutting Blade for Efficient Cutting
- Runs on Straight Unleaded petrol so No Messy Mixing of Petrol and Oil
- Easy Recoil Start Hyundai Engine with CDI Ignition, Just Prime, Pull and Go
- Handle Rotates Through 180° from Left to Right to Suit a Cutting Direction to Achieve a More Precise Cut (and Left Handers)
- Anti Vibration Technology to Reduce Vibrations and Strain, Especially When Used for Long Periods of Time