The Druid 5kw multi fuel is the smallest of the Druid family range. The Druid range starts at 5kw and increases all the way to a 30kw boiler. It is constructed from high grade steel with a heavy cast iron door. It also has a double combustion system and cool to touch handle. The Druid 5kw is also Defra Approved.
- The stove meets European standard of test for stoves fired by solid fuel
- All Henley stoves come with an airwash system which helps to keep the glass clean. It uses a specially placed vent or vents to draw in air from the outside to which will wash over the front of the glass.
- This creates a cleanburn system where hot air is pushed into the firebox above the normal height of the fire. This allows the excess gasses to combust given a cleaner burn.
- Power: 5kW(17060BTU)
- Finish: Steel Body with Cast iron Door
- Flue Size: 125mm
- Flue Location: Top/Rear
- Dimensions: 548x405x320mm (HxWxD)
- Flue Dimensions: 125mm