- FM6DD is powered by the latest LCT 4 stroke engine
- Twin reversible blades that extend product life-span
- Direct Drive – no belts to need replacing
- Shreds branches up to 50mm
- Weighs only 38kg
- 1 Year warranty as standard
Compact Electric Wood Chipper 4hp Direct Drive FM4DDE
3 in stock
3 in stock
- Twin Reversible Blades
- Direct Drive
- Lightweight and Compact Design
- Hinged Hopper and Chute
- Powered by Standard Household Mains
The FM4DDE is a patented GB2008049.5 compact electric wood chipper capable of chipping wood up to 50mm (2 inches) in diameter. The FM4DDE’s 4hp 2800 watt electric motor can rotate the chipper drum at a maximum of 2800 rpm. This enables it to easily chip all kinds of freshly cut wood from hard to soft. It is a direct drive for better performance and this also means that there are no belts that you have to keep adjusting. Although it is a powerful 2800 watt electric motor, it still runs off standard 240v household mains electricity. The UK model of the wood chipper is fitted with a UK 3 pin plug and the EU model arrives fitted with an EU Plug.
The FM4DDE has twin reversible blades so that when one side becomes worn from use the blades can simply be turned around to use the second side. This saves the need for constant resharpening and effectively doubles the life of the blades. The lightweight and compact size of the chipper enables it to be extremely manoeuvrable and easy to store. Both the feed hopper and the discharge chute have a hinged chute design, enabling the user to easily access the drum for quick maintenance. The end of the FM4DDE’s discharge chute can be angled to direct the chips.
The entrance leading directly to the cutter (hopper chute) is 95mm x 95mm. The upper section has a CE plate fitted. This safety plate it not required for USA or Canada.
View the Frequently Asked Questions page to explore all the commonly asked questions regarding the Electric Wood Chipper.
- Direct Drive, no belts to adjust
- Reversible blades for longer life
- Chips wood up to 50mm (2″) diameter
- Lightweight only 38kg*
- Compact for easy storage
- Hinged hopper and chute
- Runs off standard household mains
- 2 pin adapter supplied for Europe
- 1 Year Warranty
- Some minor assembly is required