- Powerful performance on demand – Max 3.6kW heat output to room and max 13.2kW boiler output.
- Heats up to 10 standard radiators
- Nett efficiency 71% efficient – three times more efficient than an open fire
- Fits in 16″ or 18″ opening
- Reduces room air loss, increasing BER rating
- Suitable for burning all approved solid fuels
- Top outlet only 6″/153mm flue collar
- Separate controls for Primary and Secondary air
- Flue connector kit supplied free of charge
- Large fuelling door and viewing glass
- Attached door handle
- High chromium grates
- Tested & approved to European standard – EN 13240
5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves.
Multi Fuel Stove:
Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood – Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit.
Height – 620.3mm (height of frame)
Width – 630mm (width of frame)
Depth – 359mm (back of stove)
Depth – 175mm (front of stove)