The iconic AGA cooker takes pride of place in any kitchen, emitting a warmth and security far beyond any ‘normal’ cooker.
The AGA eR7 150 has five ovens, and features a capacitance touch-screen control panel from which the roasting, baking and simmering ovens are independently controlled. There are 5 heat settings for the roasting oven and 4 for the baking oven. The additional slow cooking oven and warming oven are operated together by a switch on the front fascia.
The hotplates can be turned on and off independently of the ovens and each other, and heat up in only 10 to 12 minutes.
- Fuel type: all electric.
- Boiling Plate and Simmering Plate.
- Warming Plate or Induction Hob.
- Roasting Oven, Baking Oven, Simmering Oven, Slow Cooking Oven and Warming Oven.
- Capacitance touch-screen control panel with LED lighting and digital control of the three cast iron ovens to give more accurate temperature control.
- 9 temperature settings in total in the roasting and baking ovens giving more flexibility than ever.
- Digital heat indicator for a clear indication when the AGA is heating up and has reached the required temperature.
- One or all ovens can be switched off to save energy.
- Special Altrashell TM coating on the cast-iron ovens, making them easier to clean and sealing the cast iron.
- New cooler touch, stainless steel, inner door liners on the roasting , baking and simmering ovens that can be removed for cleaning.
- AGA branding detailed on the handrail and door liners.
- Matching stainless steel handrail and spring handles and black flush fitting side panels.