- Powerful performance on demand – Max 18.8kW boiler output
- Heats up to 16 standard radiators
- High Efficiency up to 94% – almost 4 times more efficient than an open fire
- Self-cleaning burner means reduced waste in your ash pan
- 45kg internal hopper runs for up to 41 hours from a fill of pellets
- Fully adjustable in terms of time and temperature including sleep timer
- Programmable controller with up to 6 on/off times per day
- Flue outlet size 80mm
- Rear flue outlet only
- Approved to EN 14785 standard
- External air compatible
- Unpacked Dimensions
- Height 1215mm
- Width 663mm
- Depth 730mm
- Weight 219kg
- Flue Requirement Rear Only
- Pellet Yes
- Rear Yes
- Free Standing Yes
- Central Heating Yes
INFORMATION ON PELLETS:
Pellet fuels (or pellets) are biofuels made from compressed organic matter or biomass. The SOLIS K100 Pellet stove is suitable for use with wood pellets certified to EN 14961-2 grade A1 with a diameter of 6 mm and a length that can range from 10 to 30 mm.
As fuel, pellets are completely environmentally friendly, as they are made entirely of natural wood, without glue or other chemical compounds. Pellets have a high calorific value (4.7 to 5.3 kW/kg) which means they produce high heat output comparable to dry wood or coal. Pellets also have a low moisture contemt which helps consistent combustion efficiency, as during the burning of fuel, any water content must be evapourated before combustion can occur.
- Pellets must be stored in a dry place.
- Use only good quality pellets, without sawdust.
- The small quantities of sawdust normally present at the bottom of the bags should not be emptied into the tank, but should be held inside the bag while pouring the pellets carefully so that the sawdust remains inside.