Just a quick update on the current situation as of March 29th 2020
As we are deemed an essential retailer during all this, we will open Monday to Friday from 10am until 4pm daily to supply essential household consumer products necessary to maintain the safety and sanitation of residences and business. The shop will be closed Saturday and Sunday.
We would kindly ask the following of you at this time;
· Please do not bring children into the store.
· If you can, ring ahead or email with details of what you need and we will have it ready for you to collect. Alternatively you can purchase on line from us. Please see below all contact info to assist you.
· We also offer a delivery service to assist you with staying at home.
Much as we love chatting with lots of you( and there’ll be mighty chats once this is over!), we would ask that you please make your visit in our store as brief as possible: (i.e) no general browsing around the place – this is for the safety of both you and us.
· Please, Please maintain the required social distancing requirements that are already in place; 2 metres.
· Please use the hand sanitizer at the store entrance and exit.
To all our customers who have outstanding orders please be reassured that we will deal with these as soon as possible.
We hope all our customers stay safe and keep well and we thank you for your continued support and understanding.
And lastly, please be patient and considerate to all our staff who are doing such a good job in difficult circumstances.
Please note the following:
Phone no. (025) 31833 / (025) 31373
Please check back regularly for updated info regarding opening hours which will be in line with government regulations at all times.